Director at Athos Consulting
Views:466 Applications:137 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:124
Senior Product Manager - Lending Business (5-12 yrs)
- Lead the entire lifecycle of development for key areas of the product. This encompasses everything from researching new features and creating detailed specs, to triaging bugs, to managing the teams workflow, to shipping deliverables on time.
- Work closely with our engineering and operational teams to triage bugs and set high-level quarterly milestones.
- Draw insights from user research, experiments, and industry trends to set the team strategy and prioritize projects that sustainably grow our customer base and drive the adoption of new products.
- Set ambitious goals for yourself and our team. Manage workflow to ship deliverables on time.
- Work closely with the engineering, design, marketing, and analytics teams across our global offices to grow our customer base through conversion rate optimization, retention, and re-engagement initiatives.
- You have between 5 and 12 years of total experience with 3+ years of product management experience, and a demonstrated ability to lead technical teams.
- You have prior experience with a high-growth consumer software product or in a growth-focused role.
- You have proven intuition and skills for designing world-class customer experiences through well-honed user-research techniques and mock-ups.
- You have top-notch analytical abilities including some familiarity with SQL. You measure initiatives quantitatively, and you draw actionable insights to guide decisions.
- You are creative and have a track record of testing and launching new ideas.
- You know that startups are a team sport. You listen to others, speak your mind, and ask the right questions. You are a great collaborator and teacher. Effective written communication skills are especially important.
- You are resourceful. You know how to do more with less, and you've worked on lean teams that have had a large impact. You are not afraid of big challenges, and you do whatever it takes to get the job done.
Benefits of Joining :
- Mission-driven and fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment
- Competitive salary and equity package
- A collaborative and flat company culture
- Comprehensive private health insurance
- Generous vacation policy
- Generous child bonding leave policy
- Discretionary trips to our offices across the globe, with global travel medical insurance (when it's safe to travel!)
- Flexible working hours