Senior Product Manager - IT (3-8 yrs)
Industry : IT-Software / Software Services
Category : IT & Systems
Skills : Product Management
Job Description :
- This is a critical role where you will be required to work cross-functionally and to launch innovative products. You will be responsible for developing solutions, which includes launching products and working closely with our design and engineering teams. The ideal candidate has a strong technical, analytic, and product background - with a hunger to make products grow.
Client Details :
Founded in 2012, Our Client is headquartered in Silicon Valley and led by alumni from Google, Amazon, and Yahoo. The company is ranked #1 in Online Reputation Management and #60 in the "100 Best Software Companies" in the world by G2 Crowd.
Our Client is an all-in-one customer experience platform that provides businesses with the tools to deliver great experiences at every step of the customer journey. More than 60,000 businesses of all sizes use the product every day to be found and chosen by new customers, be connected with their existing customers, and deliver the best end-to-end customer experience.
In this role you will :
- Launch products on a regular basis.
- Identify market opportunities and define product vision and strategy.
- Understand customer needs and gather product requirements.
- Develop new products and enhance existing products.
- Engage closely with the engineering team to help determine the best technical implementation methods as well as a reasonable implementation schedule.
- Bachelor's/Master's degree in Computer Science or related technical field or equivalent.
- Hands-on experience in the SaaS industry.
- Experience with product management or product design with a focus on user experience.
- Experience developing Internet products and technologies.
- Demonstrated ability to achieve strategic goals in an innovative and fast-paced environment.
- Ability to evolve product strategy based on research, data and industry trends.
- Knowledge of multiple functional areas such as Product Management, Engineering, UX/UI, Sales, Customer Support, Finance or Marketing.
- Excellent problem-solving, organisational and analytic skills.
Job Offer :
- Competitive Salary
- End-to-end Product Ownership
- Great work culture
For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Mrinalini Marwah on +91 124 452 5417.
The Apply Button will redirect you to website. Please apply there as well.