Founder at JobsTab Consultants
Views:1274 Applications:63 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:5
Senior Product Manager - Internet/Online - IIM/XLRI (10-14 yrs)
- Demonstrated ability to identify and solve ambiguous problems. In particular, identifying customer needs and inventing new ways to meet those needs.
- Demonstrated ability to operate both strategically and tactically in a high-energy, fast- paced environment. High degree of organization and ability to manage multiple, competing priorities in the heat of battle.
- Communications and collaboration skills that enable you to earn trust up, down, and across the company
- Extreme attention to detail and willingness to roll up your sleeves
- Growth potential to lead much larger and more complex businesses
- Online experience preferred.
- Master's degree from tier 1 B schools ONLY IIM OR XLRI Batch 2006 /2007/2008)
- Experience directly leading a team and managing their performance
- Experience with P&L responsibility.
- Experience with vendor negotiations, pricing and promotion, inventory management, and product development
- Notice Period should be less than 30 days.