Director at Athos Consulting
Views:6304 Applications:361 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:315
Senior Product Manager - Internet/Online (4-6 yrs)
- Define and manage the product roadmap spanning across desktop, mobile and tablet platforms. Release plan for focus areas and manage expectations with all relevant stakeholders, including the senior leadership team
- Proactively identify gaps in the current e-Commerce product offering and lead the effort to develop solutions that drive business value
- Conduct user & site search analysis and usability studies to understand how customers are interacting with the product and develop enhancements based on the results/ analysis
- Work with Marketing, UX, Analytics, IT, Data Scientists and Merchandising team to improvise the functionalities on the website
- Collaborate with User Experience team on wireframes and UI designs that support the product requirements.
- Responsible for funnel conversion for the product (and features) and ensure that instrumentation has been adequately implemented
- Analyze product performance and customer feedback post-launch, and respond quickly to diagnose and correct problems
Required Competencies and Attitude
- A minimum of 4 years experience in managing products across domains
- Strong analytical & probelm solving skills & deep understanding of web technology fundamentals
- Passionate for creating best user experience for consumers across the world
- Ideal candidate will be comfortable with managing and analyzing large volumes of complex data and presenting the findings to senior leadership to shape the product.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.