Research Associate at Talisman Advisors Pvt. Ltd.
Views:977 Applications:57 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:19
Senior Product Manager - Internet/Online (4-10 yrs)
A Group Product Manager at Company is responsible for a specific set of User flows (Desktop / Mobile). Leading a Team of Product Managers, the GPM would develop deep expertise and empathy with the users towards charting out the Product strategy.
He/she would be a smart Strategic thinker who can put together data from different signals and data sources connect the dots and derive Product imperatives and prioritize key initiatives towards the desires Business outcomes. This would involve Consumer understanding, landscape mapping, opportunity spotting, linear and growth hacking ideas towards driving growth, mapping design and requirements and driving implementation
- Develop a deep understanding of Company's strategies
- Conceptualise the Product Strategy and Roadmap
- Lead, motivate and guide a team of Product Managers
- Drive learning and benchmarking efforts - Consumer understanding, Competition benchmarking
- Champion Business case creation, Prioritization, Roadmap management, Solution & Experience design and Product Marketing
- Measure, Test, Learn, Iterate - Product Analytics & Experimentation + Learning approach
- Lead cross functional collaboration and alignment - across Sales, Marketing, Engineering, Finance & Analytics
Desired skills and experience:
- Understanding the Online Consumer, Business acumen and an appreciation for Technology
- A track record of having launched / managed successful Consumer facing Web/Mobile Products
- Analytical skills - Ability to spot trends, root cause analysis and deriving insights from data
- Problem solving skills - ability to get to the bottom of an issue and ideate scalable solutions
- Attention to detail combined with the ability to zero in the big impact areas
- Multi-tasking and ability to take on complete ownership for the deliverables
- Technology positive with a passion for the power of Internet / Mobile mediums in transforming life
- Strong communication and inter-personal skills. Ability to influence with authority
- Demonstrated Leadership ability, ability to take people along and executive presence
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.