Talent Acquisition Specialist at Sutra Services Pvt. Ltd
Views:1386 Applications:76 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:10
Senior Product Manager - Internet/eCommerce - IIT/NIT/BITS/IIM/MDI/ISB/FMS/IIFT (5-10 yrs)
Position: Sr Product Manager (5 years)
- Take responsibility for the product backlog and sprint planning.
- Lead key projects from idea, to launch and to post-launch analysis and improvements.
- Work closely with our leadership team to develop our product development strategy.
Requirements for the role:
- A good understanding of technology and software development, maybe you're not a coder but you think in a logical manner.
- Have a great sensitivity for good product, UX.
- Problem-solving: break down issues into smaller bite sized ones and being comfortable in trying different solutions.
- Perfectionist/attention to detail: Goes without saying that you can't build a great product without it.
- Analytics: You need to love numbers. You can't build good product if you can't measure how effective your features are.
- You'll be expected to come up with ways to capture engagement, intent and more, translating that into actionable features.
- Good communicator: You need to be a good communicator, as well as be a good listener as this will directly impact how you build product.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.