Consultant at Confidential
Views:302 Applications:110 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:25
Senior Product Manager - Internet/eCommerce - IIT/NIT/BITS (6-8 yrs)
One of the Fashion Ecommerce platform is looking out for Senior Product Manager
- Lead the product development with the Engineering Team; Owner of the onsite and app customer experience and conversions.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Internalize and deeply understand Jaypore mission and strategies, as well as the mission and objectives of your specific team
- Manage all aspects of the product lifecycle, including problem definition, productstrategy/roadmap, customer needs, requirement/use case definition
- Work closely with business, operations, process, design, engineering, project management,marketing and other key stakeholders to prioritize, develop and deliver products, in an agile environment.
- Define product roadmaps for all potential customer touch points (customer service,marketing, etc.)
- Recommend and implement testing strategy; prioritize and execute to test plans.
- Provide and execute strategic recommendations to drive increased conversions throughout the customer product lifecycle experience.
- Utilize web analytics, to understand how customers are engaging with the companys websites; while collaborating with Merchandising and Marketing teams
- Program and optimize product cross-sell and up-sell placements within the shopping experience. Work closely with Digital Marketing Team on optimization of landing pages and test campaigns.
- 6+ years of prior product management experience in an internet based company
- MBA degree from premier institute.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.