Consultant at CareerNet Technologies Pvt. Ltd.
Views:1759 Applications:94 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:33
Senior Product Manager - Internet/eCommerce (5-12 yrs)
Focus and deliverables
- Identify and prioritize the most immediate improvement opportunities across customer experience.
- Benchmark competitive experiences across the customer value chain, and define and implement a roadmap of improvements that ensure Organisation's leadership for each of these.
- Create and implement a roadmap that ensures leadership in customer experience in each business category.
- Continuous enhancements to ordering/planning/fulfillment systems to ensure that core customer facing Cx metrics (promise, speed, returns) are not compromised even as order sizes increase, across customer types and payment methods (Credit/Prepaid). The PM will also need to build the experience for regionalized Consumables business (mutliple cities) and manage delivery performance with 100+ service partners and several 3rd party entities
Ideal candidate profile
The Senior Product Manager is a passionate customer advocate within Organisation and has a deep understanding of the importance of the customer experience for our site. To that end, he or she must be able to develop a clear strategy and business rationale for enhancement to and expansion of different features and functionalities. He or she will work with many different parts of the organization, and as such, will need to be an effective influencer as well as a passionate leader.
An ideal candidate profile may include similar experiences in a leading on or off-line retailer, or consumer product organization. This leader will be known for thinking very big and be simultaneously able to dive deep into details. The candidate may have experience working in a multinational corporation and proven success at leveraging central resource groups on behalf of the business. This person will have a track record as an inspirational people leader.
Must-have experience/criteria for role:
- Proven track record of customer obsession.
- Demonstrated ability to think both strategically and tactically.
- Ability to prioritize in an ambiguous environment.
- 5+ years of product management experience.
- Demonstrated ability to formulate data-driven decisions that lead to results.
- Demonstrated ability to conceptualize, manage, and prioritize multiple projects.
- Exceptional interpersonal, communication (spoken and written) and influencing skills and an ability to navigate a complex and unstructured cross-functional environment.
- People management experience
- 3+ years of e-commerce, marketing, product/program management, or related experience.
- MBA from leading B-School.
- Ability to operates and communicate at all business levels.
- Expects, requires and demonstrates continuous innovation.
- Results orientation.
- Ability to think big and to inspire passion in others
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.