Senior Recruitment Consultant at Anzy Careers
Views:554 Applications:188 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:36
Senior Product Manager - Healthcare Technology (4-7 yrs)
- Lead the ideation and detailed product definition for features / product offerings. Own the business requirements document, product requirements documents & acceptance criteria for all features.
- Own and develop roadmap for our product offerings across all / assigned scope of products.
- Ensuring required user research, usability studies and constant ongoing user interaction to conceive and refine product ideas.
- Own and run a framework of Prioritization to maximum business impact and user delight
- Bringing good tradeoff between continuous improvements and new feature additions
- Ensuring planning and streamlined rollout of releases including information flow to users, training and feedback collection
- Track all feedback channels and ensuring appropriate actions to incorporate feedback
- Decisions on end of life for features
- Radical thinker with a strong focus on execution. Is extremely outcome oriented.
- Design, Design, Design - Ability to empathize with the consumer point of view and is passionate about great design and consumer experiences
- Highly technical - Knowledge and understanding of latest in technology to conceive next generation products that are deeply tech-led. Ability to garner respect from Engineers.
- Data Oriented - Has a strong data orientation and analytical ability to evaluate solution approaches based on data.
- Bias for action - Needs to be decisive and show inclination to move forward even in uncertainty and lack of full knowledge.
- Learning orientation - Should be deeply committed to continuous learning and open to embrace various learning opportunities.
- Domain Expertise: Is willing to develop Deeper understanding of healthcare