Recruitment Consultant at Meyrahkee Advisors Private Limited
Views:893 Applications:181 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:123
Senior Product Manager - Growth - B2B Products (8-10 yrs)
Senior Product Manager (8-10yrs) - B2B - Growth
About the Client :
They are working with a mission of enabling SMEs in Bangladesh with technology. We help online sellers & neighborhood retailers to build, manage and grow their businesses by providing easy access to B2B sourcing, last-mile logistics, digital credit, payments and business management solutions.
Job Location : Bangalore(Manyata)
- Owns the end-to-end success of a Product, Process, or Business.
- Understand the pain points of users and identify problems they are facing.
- Breaking down business/user problems into parts and creating iterative solutions for the problems by creating products/features/processes.
- Create a roadmap for future products.
- Develop, implement, and manage new services and tools, and strategic programs to support and enhance operations and processes as per the company's specifications and requirements.
- Prioritize tasks for the fastest output and long-term strategy.
- Work cross-functionally with internal and external teams including software development engineers, operation managers, finance, supply chain, leadership, and merchants to implement features for roll-out.
- Identify and manage program blocking issues, provide escalation management, anticipate and make tradeoffs, and balance the business needs versus technical or operational constraints.
- Define requirements, metrics analysis, development, testing, and launching efforts.
- Work with designers to optimize product features for enhanced user experience.
- Assist with the investigation and root cause resolution for escalations.
Qualifications and Experience :
Professional Experience :
- 5+ years of experience in product or program management
- 2+ years of experience handling B2B products, especially in growth
- Experience with end-to-end product delivery
- Experience contributing to engineering discussions around technology decisions and strategy related to a product
- Experience in handling B2B products
- Strong problem-solving skills and willingness to think outside the box and roll up one's
- High energy, hands-on, detailed-oriented and able to work independently.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
Educational Qualification :
- Background in Technology/Engineering
NOTE : This role would require Travelling, Apply only if you are open for the same