HR Manager at HyrEzy Talent Solutions
Views:1394 Applications:326 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:109
Senior Product Manager/Group Product Manager - Digital Payment Business (6-15 yrs)
- As the product manager solving growth focused problems, you will own and drive the vision and road map for products driving customer growth for both client and client's merchant partners. You will be responsible for evangelizing and executing on the road map. You will work closely with internal and external stakeholders cutting across, business, technology, regulatory and industry. You will be responsible for defining, designing and detailing these growth solutions.
- You will also be responsible for delivery of the solutions working with cross-functional, distributed teams. Finally, you will be key in helping us maintain our product agility and extend our leadership in delivering innovative growth focused solutions that run reliably at scale.
- This role will require deep problem-solving acumen as well as strong communication and negotiation skills. Most of all it will require a proven track record of shipping world-class product solutions, preferably in consumer facing products.
Required Skills :
- Deep understanding of marketing tech stacks, industry trends, technology development and evolving customer needs
- Excellent negotiation skills and verbal and written communications skills
- Extremely analytical and data driven; ability to derive actionable conclusions from large data sets
- Proven customer champion
- Proven ability in delivering results in a fast-paced, rapid-growth environment
- Team player; ability to interface and build relationships at all levels internally and externally
- Experienced in influencing disparate stakeholders and working with cross functional teams across multiple locations and business units
- Comfortable with complex technology, analytics and product teams
- Atleast 6 years of background in building customer facing products or platform
- Insurance Benefits - Medical Insurance, Critical Illness Insurance, Accidental Insurance, Life Insurance
- Wellness Program - Employee Assistance Program, Onsite Medical Center, Emergency Support System
- Parental Support - Maternity Benefit, Paternity Benefit Program, Adoption Assistance Program, Day-care Support Program
- Mobility Benefits - Relocation benefits, Transfer Support Policy, Travel Policy
- Retirement Benefits - Employee PF Contribution, Flexible PF Contribution, Gratuity, NPS, Leave Encashment
- Other Benefits - Higher Education Assistance, Car Lease, Mobile & Broadband Reimbursements, Salary Advance Policy