Manager Talent Acquisition at Townhall.co
Views:382 Applications:101 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:52
Senior Product Manager/Group Product Manager (7-10 yrs)
Townhall (www.townhall.co) is a B2B SaaS deep hybrid (virtual & in-person) events technology company serving the global market. We are on a mission to build Townhall into a unicorn company in the next few years. We have a highly differentiated product and are looking for smart product leaders to work with the core team and take our vision forward. We have deep events domain expertise by way of serving more than 50,000 events in the last 5 years under the brand Townscript.
We are looking for a Senior/Group Product Manager with deep experience in building world class B2B / B2B SaaS products.
What You'll Do:
- Define the Product strategy and roadmap.
- Gather, manage, and prioritize customer requirements.
- Document what to solve in the market in product requirements documents
- Act as the customer advocate articulating the user's and/or buyer's needs.
- Work closely with engineering, sales, marketing, and support to ensure business case and customer satisfaction goals are met.
- Run beta and pilot programs with customers
- Act as the product's leader within the company.
- Develop the business case for new products, improvements to existing products, and business ventures.
- Develop or contribute in developing positioning for the product
- Be an expert with respect to the competition
- Inspire and lead a team of Product Managers
Who You Are:
- Minimum of 5 years of experience as a Product Manager in B2B SaaS industry
- Demonstrated success defining and launching excellent products
- 6-10 years of total experience in software products preferably B2B SaaS
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Technical background, with experience in product development preferred
- Excellent teamwork skills
- Proven ability to influence cross-functional teams without formal authority
- Leadership skills necessary to develop and manage a high-performance team