Talent Acquisition Specialist at Sutra Services Pvt. Ltd
Views:238 Applications:97 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:92
Senior Product Manager - FMCG/BFSI/FinTech (3-10 yrs)
Roles: Product Manager
Roles and Responsibilities:
We are looking to hire a senior product manager who is passionate about taking up ideas and bringing them to life. You will engage existing and potential customers directly, and decide the future of the product based upon a strong understanding of what our customers value. You will also collaborate with technology, marketing, sales, and support to solve for the best customer experience across all touchpoints.
- Help in developing and implementing product vision and strategy.
- Meet regularly with key customer-facing teams to collect and analyze user feedback to shape new product ideas and user requirements.
- Implements usage tracking and analyze patterns to validate new feature requirement.
- Have strong solution skills in translating customer needs to product functionalities.
- Work with the leadership team in planning the product roadmap.
- Convert ideas to prototypes and demonstrate them to the key partners.
- Coordinate with the engineering team to plan and deliver features on time.
- Represent the company in product or domain-specific conferences and events.
- Stay on top of the market and competitions.
- Act like an owner for the success of your product.
- Three to ten years of experience in product management
- Hiring across APMs, PMs, and Senior PM levels
- Strong customer-centricity and high agency.
- A people-friendly person with extraordinary organizational and leadership skills
- Ability to think creatively and solve the problem
- Familiarity in the agile development framework will be preferable.
- Prior experience at fast-growing fintech / B2B startups will be preferable
We are a VC-funded fintech startup based in Bangalore with the audacious goal of building the future of business financing. The founders are IITB and IIMA alumni with past experience at McKinsey, Elevation Capital (previously SAIF Partners), Taskbob, Acko, and Hackerrank. We are growing rapidly and looking to build a strong team to join us in this journey. We promise:
- An exciting work environment
- A non-hierarchical, performance-driven culture
- Rapid growth and learning opportunity
- Competitive salary
- Comprehensive medical insurance coverage
- Significant ESOPs under an employee-friendly ESOP policy