Senior Product Manager - FinTech - IIT/IIM/ISB (5-12 yrs)
Senior Product Manager (IIT/ IIM/ ISB/ Ivy League only) - Fintech Major, London
- Our leading fintech client headquartered in London, is looking forward to hiring for the role of Sr. Product Manager/ Product Management lead.
We are looking for a Senior Product Manager, based in our London head office. You will be part of a high performing cross-functional team focusing on our Buyer Product such as Buyer Website, Asset Management App, Asset Valuation tools and Buyer portfolio reporting.
As part of the Product team, you bridge the technical and business worlds as you design services that our customers love.
The team is responsible for defining the product roadmap, planning the execution and measuring the results.
Key responsibilities :
- Take ownership of the Buyer/ Demand side of the business
- Set and deliver a clear, cohesive product strategy for the swimlane, and balance it with room to source and test exciting new opportunities
- Build a comprehensive understanding of our professional property buyers in order to build a product that creates maximum customer value
- Help define product requirements, analyse user data or prepare internal and external product launches
- Work with Engineers to build and launch new features or with our business team to define supporting processes
- Contribute to product management practices: help us ship delightful products and be an exceptional place to work
Key requirements :
- 5+ years of Product management experience
- You've directly led successful financial or investment products from concept to adoption, with experience in all stages of the product life cycle and during rapid growth.
- You have experience creating intuitive user interfaces for B2B products incl. data visualisation and financial dashboards
- You've directly managed product managers and are passionate about developing people and supporting them to be part of high-performing teams.
- You know when to employ different approaches to product management, and can balance lean-style MVP experimental work with focused iteration.
- You're metrics-obsessed and understand how product changes might impact our goals.
- You have enough technical knowledge to quickly understand your teams software products.
- Creative thinker who can contribute to and help develop new ideas for a tech business to disrupt a traditional industry
- Thrives and collaborates well in a fast-paced entrepreneurial environment, with a fun team and huge ambitions
- It would be beneficial if the incumbent has worked with a startup and is wiling to relocate or has worked in London, before.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.