Director at Athos Consulting
Views:5043 Applications:366 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:336
Senior Product Manager - FinTech (3-7 yrs)
Location : Sarjapura Bengaluru
- Constantly evaluate business requirements and prioritize requirements for maximum ROI.
- Digitize the entire credit management process by using alternate data sources vs those used by banks.
- Build user centric designs, flows and get the product live in a cross functional environment.
- Breakdown the product vision into user stories, create storyboards, write specifications, prioritize features, build consensus, and coordinate product schedules with a team of engineers and designers-Define and analyze metrics that inform the success of products.
- Be the strongest internal- Voice of Customers- and continuously undo own achievements to rebuild a better platform and grow faster.
Experience and Education:
1) Overall experience of 3-7 years of experience with at least 2+ years of Product Management experience preferably in Fintech/Digital Lending/Payments space.
2) Must have worked on building large platforms like Credit Platforms, Banking or Card Technology Platform, eCommerce Order Management System or Merchant Onboarding Platform etc.
3) Excellent Product Judgment : You have an in-depth understanding of what makes a user experience good or bad, and strong intuition for what people want to do.
4) Appreciation for Detail : You easily recognize aesthetic and functional details and can make pragmatic decisions about what details are actually important.
5) Strategic insight : You understand the industry in depth, and can use your knowledge to predict the behavior of key players.
6) Comfort with Technology : We prefer a computer science degree or equivalent programming experience, but it's most important that you can communicate effectively with engineers about product details and technical options.
7) Mobile Product Management will be an added advantage .
8) Experience in financial industry would be preferred. Good communication and story-telling skills.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.