Analytics Hiring at Pylon Management Consulting Pvt Ltd
Views:254 Applications:35 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Senior Product Manager - Financial Services (12-16 yrs)
Opportunity with one of the global Financial Services for Chennai location.
Experience in Product Development, Product Management, Product Designing, Product Strategy, Product Delivery.
Technology required is .Net, SQL, Microservices, React JS etc
Job location : Chennai
The Purpose of Your Role :
- The eMoney technology team focuses on building and growing the eMoney platform. The team is based out of the US and India. There are some shared and fully owned verticals of the product. This role will provide leadership and direction for one or two scrum teams in India.
- Provide technical mentorship across the product delivery teams involving tech stack around .net, SQL server, REACT and Microservices.
- Instill and enforce Engineering practices with all team members and influence global acceptance of these practices.
- Provide Governance on the overall delivery of different capabilities from India Engineering team.
- Work with Global Stakeholders in the eMoney technology group and Product management to drive accountability and ownership of product delivery from India.
- Manage Engineering associates in product teams and inspire them to innovate courageously and aspire to reach greater heights
The Value You Deliver :
- Providing technical mentoring across product delivery teams involving various tech stacks
- Provide strong commitment & governance to quality, documentation and engineering excellence
- Provide Global stakeholder management to drive accountability & ownership of delivery from India
The Skills that are Key to this role
The role is expected to have deep technical knowledge on .net, SQL server, REST API- s, Microservices and cloud development. A thorough knowledge of CI/CD processes, development processes around engineering excellence would be required to bolster the eMoney platform.
- Knowledge on UI Framework (REACT), Python, ETL tools, messaging platforms like Kafka, Rabbit MQ would be desirable. In additional to this experience integrating distributed systems and working with automation frameworks (c# and selenium) is highly desirable.
- Strong hands on experience in Managing Engineering projects
- Strong understanding of Engineering Practices
- Global Stakeholder management and Strong Communication skills
- Strong People Management experience
How Your Work Impacts the Organization :
eMoney is the business unit that is responsible for delivering innovative, scalable, industry-leading platform for Financial Planning. The eMoney technology group for which this position is hired for focuses on growing the platform with the mission to make it the leader in the financial planning space.
The Expertise We're Looking For :
- 12+ years of industry experience
- Hands on experience in design and architecture primarily focused on .net and SQL server.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.