Director at Ace of Clubs Hiring Partners
Views:2299 Applications:137 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:61
Senior Product Manager - EduTech - IIT/NIT/BITS (4-6 yrs)
We are looking for a Sr. Product Manager who can own product development for K-12 vertical. As a Sr. Product Manager, the selected candidate will work on strategy, product road map, and feature definition for K-12 students. Experience in digital B2C companies with large user base is preferred.
- Product Conceptualization with a problem first, data-driven, test & iterate approach.
- Market research, collecting user feedback and information from other teams to identify priority areas for product development
- Ability to Design and understand user journeys.
- Devise Product Strategy: both long term strategy and quarterly roadmap for K-12 product.
- Maintaining a prioritized feature backlog, with internal buy-ins.
- Designing wireframes and Product Requirement Documents
- Manage the cross-functional execution of the product roadmap, working closely with design, engineering, operations and business teams.
- Ensuring timely launch of product features and tracking its impact
- Hands on experience of tracking tools like GA, Firebase. Able to Identify metrics, track and interpret data from different sources to understand the success of product features and iterate accordingly.
- Lead organizational initiatives to establish best-in-class product management practices within organisation
Desired Skills & Experience
- B. tech / MBA from Tier 1 Institute
- 4-6 years of experience in online B2C product related role
- Hands on knowledge of agile product development
- Ability to prioritise for impact
- Ability to analyse data quickly - comfortable with tools like Google Analytics, Firebase.
- Strong Analytical and reasoning skills
This role will be reporting into the CPO/ Co-Founder