Assistant Manager at Brilliant Seeker Services
Views:1663 Applications:111 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:64
Senior Product Manager - eCommerce - IIM/XLRI/FMS/MDI (10-15 yrs)
Opening for Senior Product Manager for Product Based E-commerce Industry
Must be MBA, full time from Tier 1 colleges ONLY
Duties and Responsibility -
- 10+ years of relevant work experience
- Experience directly leading a team and managing their performance
- Experience working with tech teams to develop innovative products
- Some travel required
Preferred Qualifications -
- Demonstrated ability to identify and solve ambiguous problems. In particular, identifying customer needs and inventing new ways to meet those needs.
- Demonstrated ability to operate both strategically and tactically in a high-energy, fast-paced environment. High degree of organization and ability to manage multiple, competing priorities in the heat of battle.
- Communications and collaboration skills that enable you to earn trust up, down, and across the company
- Extreme attention to detail and willingness to roll up the sleeves
- Growth potential to lead much larger and more complex businesses
1. Work cross-functionally with engineering, design, and project management teams to deliver on the product Roadmap
2. Demonstrates deep knowledge of customer needs and competitive situation and uses this knowledge to develop clear product / feature plans
3. Partner with key stakeholders to define the product vision, strategy, Roadmap and supporting metrics required to deliver and enhance a best in class digital video customer experience.
4. Demonstrates analytical skills to evaluate alternatives & make compelling recommendations
5. A proven track record of delivering initiatives from conception through completion on time,
6. Experience in designing intuitive user interfaces. Ability to create concepts through wireframes and mock ups
7. Be the Product Owner in agile development cycle
8. Exceptional Leadership, Communication and Presentation skills
9. Deep understanding on web and mobile analytics, with an ability to use data for decision making
Please Provide this details
Total years of experience: 10+
need below tracker on mail
Batch - Total years of experience: 10+
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.