Senior Product Manager - eCommerce (5-8 yrs)
Roles and Responsibilities :
- Contribute to the product strategy by acting as a thought partner.
- Work with designers to create usable and thoughtful products.
- Understand market segment and competitive landscape by conducting primary and secondary research, talking to sales and marketing.
- Drive quarterly roadmap prioritisation in line with organisational goals and product strategy.
- Write and review detailed and comprehensive PRD- s/mockups for design and engineering.
- Lead/Negotiate cross-product or cross-team efforts.
- Lead sprint planning with design and engineering
- Collaborate across all functions to get buy-in on product roadmap.
- Take accountability for outcomes of delivered products.
- Influence engineering priorities
- Lead customer conversations with Sales/CSM to help with account closures/upgrades or churn conversations.
- Lead user research efforts through user interviews, surveys, etc
- 5-8 years of experience building SaaS products or consumer products for the global market.
- Experience in a startup would be plus.
- High on empathy for internal and external stakeholders
- Ability to take ownership and deliver with minimal supervision.
- Ability to question the status quo.
- Work collaboratively to arrive at the best output.
- Open to receiving feedback and constructive criticism from multiple sources.
- Ability to break a complex problem into smaller problems.
- Excellent communication skills
What we have to Offer:
- An opportunity to impact corporate volunteering across the globe.
- A collaborative peer group that is open minded to ideas, fun to work with and intense in their arguments.
- An honest, apolitical work environment
- Competitive market pay.