Senior Product Manager - eCommerce (5-8 yrs)
Sr Product manager
This is a Product Leadership Role in the B2B E-comm's product management team. As a Senior Product Manager, you will lead a team of PMs/APMs and Developers, working closely with cross-functional Teams to manage the entire ad revenue end to end.
What's needed to be successful in this role.
- The first prerequisite is a genuine passion for internet/web products and an understanding of how Ad Monetization works for publishers. To learn and implement best practices to achieve organic revenue growth.
- To be successful in this role, you'll need to demonstrate good analytical skills, and be data-driven to synthesize insights about the consumers and their interaction/experience with the product, while also keeping a tab on the market and the competition to maintain the product edge and improve the market leadership.
- You'd also need good planning, organizing, and execution skills to deliver on the organization's aggressive growth plans.
- Natural comfort in cross-functional disciplines like Technology, UI/UX, Market Research, Communication, etc will surely take you places in this role.
- Product management roles are inherently interdependent, you'll need to possess good collaboration, negotiation, and influencing skills, to align the required stakeholders with the objectives, and roadmap, and ensure timely execution.
- This role is a people management role and therefore you'd have a strong people connection, and the ability to hire the best talent, nurture them, and keep them motivated to achieve stretched goals.
- Taking care of revenue from sources including Google AdExchange, Google Open Bidding, Google Adsense, Other Partners, etc.
- Managing existing partners and onboarding new partners while taking care of reporting, invoicing, and yield optimization
- Assess the revenue impact vis-a-vis integration effort through Product / Tech mediation End-to-end management of all partners including onboarding, integration, and monitoring.
- Revenue planning for achieving monthly, quarterly & annual revenue targets.
- Assisting the Direct Ad Sales team in achieving campaign goals & providing new solutions to the market.
- Finding relevant audiences via Web Analytics & Database SQL for monetization via partners or via direct ad sales team.
- Maximizing revenue and yield through Ad optimizations.
- Manage the entire Product Lifecycle, acting as a customer champion and working on assessing market opportunity, planning the roadmap, executing it, and then measuring the success through relevant KPIs and finding continual areas of improvement.
- Define and analyze Key Success Metrics.
- Lead a team of PMs/APMs/Developers and worked cross-functionally with the UI/UX, QA, Central Engineering Teams, and Business Team (Sales / Servicing / Customer Support) to deliver on the aggressive growth plans.
- Prioritize and sign off new feature development requirements, enhancement, and bug fixes
- Define the execution plan and resource allocation.
- Manage the complete development lifecycle - requirement definition, development, testing and deployment, insights, and continual improvements.
- Define, document, and communicate objectives, requirements, and constraints for product initiatives and releases.
- Build and Nurture High-Performance Team.
Must have a Skill Set
- Total experience of 5-8 years in technology and product.
- Strong Analytical abilities and experience with various web analytics tools.
- Understanding of Google Ad Manager/Adsense / Header Bidding.
- Own relationships, and operational aspects, including integration onboarding and analytics for new Demand/Supply Partners.
- Work with the programmatic publisher/advertiser account management team to review and investigate potential growth opportunities.
- Strong Drive to Achieve and demonstrated Bias for Action
- Collaboration, Negotiation, and Influencing skills.
Good to have a Skill Set:
- Efficient Scrum and Sprint Management
- Excellent People Management Skills
- Track record of defining and releasing successful products in the Internet / Mobile space
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, start-up environment.
Educational Qualification: B Tech/BE+ MBA with 5-8 years of experience