HR Recruiter at Synerzie
Views:1758 Applications:139 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:102
Senior Product Manager - eCommerce (4-8 yrs)
Organization - Leading E-Commerce MNC
Role- Senior Product Manager
Salary- Best in the Industry
- The company is looking for a talented, driven and experienced Senior Product Manager. It is a pivotal role that will contribute to the evolution and success of one of the fastest growing businesses in the company.
- As a senior PM on the team you will be responsible for driving projects which cut across shopping experience on our app, delivery experience and post-order customer experience. You will build a strong understanding of our customer, translate that into actionable projects and work closely with teams across engineering, design, category management, customer service and operations to implement your solution.
Joining the team means partnering with a dynamic and creative group who set a high bar for innovation and success in a fast-paced and changing environment. The senior PM will be an important leader in this group driving key projects and product launches.
Basic Qualifications :
- You have 6+ years of experience in analytics and product management
- You are excited by working in a startup environment within Amazon and have a high bias for action
- You have demonstrated ability to run complex analysis and modify customer experiences based on the analysis
- You are good at engaging and influencing senior stakeholders to drive action on insights.
- You exhibit attention to detail and have proven ability to manage multiple, competing priorities simultaneously.
Preferred Qualifications :
- Deeply excited by ecommerce
- Entrepreneurial spirit with a can do attitude
- Proven track record of successful product launches
- Results orientation. Ability to think big and to inspire passion in others.