Talent Acquisition Manager at AmbitionUp
Views:2589 Applications:255 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:126
Senior Product Manager - eCommerce (3-5 yrs)
Hiring for an E-Commerce company with 100+ people in the Technology & Product Team.
They need a Senior Product Manager (Delhi and Mumbai) who can lead new product categories based on the overall goals of the company managed by the Chief Product Officer.
The Product Manager will be incharge of product planning and execution throughout the product lifecycle, including: gathering and prioritizing product and customer requirements, defining the product vision, and working closely with engineering, sales, marketing and support to ensure revenue and customer satisfaction goals are met.
He/She also needs to ensure that the product supports the company's overall strategy and goals.
The Product Manager is expected to:
- Define the product strategy and roadmap
- Deliver MRDs and PRDs with prioritized features and corresponding justification
- Work with external third parties to assess partnerships and licensing opportunities
- Run beta and pilot programs with early-stage products and samples
- Be an expert with respect to the competition
- Act as a leader within the company
- Previous experience in product management, project management or being a Team Lead in a technological setup
- Demonstrated success defining and launching excellent products
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Bachelor's degree (MBA preferred)
- Technical background
- Excellent teamwork skills
- Proven ability to influence cross-functional teams without formal authority
- Must be willing and able to travel once a month
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.