Partner - Recruitment at Talent Pipeline
Views:349 Applications:128 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:108
Senior Product Manager - Consumer Products - IIT/NIT/IIM/ISB (6-10 yrs)
What are we looking for?
- Looking for strong product manager with at least 6+ years of building mobile and web applications
- B Tech + MBA (Tier 1 colleges preferred)
- Experience of building & scaling consumer facing digital products such as e-commerce, travel etc
- Familiarity with PDM concepts (Agile, Waterfall), ability to derive consumer insights based on primary and secondary research, and conceptualizing crisp product requirements (PRDs / CRs).
- Articulate (Verbal, Excel, Powerpoint), Creative and essentially, a thinking hustler who can get things done
- Good understanding of UI/UX and has worked on Figma, Invision, Balsamiq, Adobe XD etc.
- Built consumer focused products, with good understanding of data and analytics and have worked on GA, Mixpanel, Hotjar etc.
- Ability to multi-task in a high-pressure environment by having superior prioritization and time management skills
What will you do?
- You will work closely with the multiple stakeholders to develop innovative growth hacks on product with a high focus on improving growth and business metrics
- You will be responsible for driving growth of the product by building a product experimentation roadmap, optimizing existing product funnels, enabling viral loops, leading key product growth initiatives, and many more
- You will own the entire user lifecycle on the product from new user acquisition all the way through customer retention and expansion
- You will also work closely with the business teams to study product feature lifecycle solving customer needs and driving retention for the product
- You will also own growth via key product-led initiatives including Referral & Loyalty program as a growth lever
- You would rely strongly on data analytics and experimentation (AB Testing) to define product roadmap for developing new features & managing ongoing iteration
- You will be vigilant of the competition and device counter responses as needed from time to time
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.