Managing Consultant at HR Avenues
Views:520 Applications:170 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:37
Senior Product Manager - Consumer Durable (7-10 yrs)
Senior Product Manager
Job description :
- Responsible for designing and executing product development and marketing strategies.
- Product portfolio analysis, market mapping - consumer, competition, pricing, channels, sourcing, etc. aimed at growing the market share and launch of new products and undertaking other product-related innovations.
- Product feature's enhancements and re-launches
- Product sourcing, pricing and contribution analysis and work towards achieving bottom-line objectives.
- Innovations, new launches and training sales and channel partners on products
- Product positioning and promotion strategies and roll-out
- Tactical campaigns and supporting POP materials.
- Market research through various means - formal and informal. Keeping in touch with ground realities through structured contact with consumers, trade and sales teams
- Regular reporting to the senior management and interaction with other stakeholders for inputs, approvals and execution support.
- Post qualification work experience of 7-10 years in Consumer Durable industry
- Past/present experience should comprise of Product Development, Sourcing and Marketing and preferably some Sales as well.
- Should have knowledge/experience of different CD market segments, competition, pricing, distribution and sales strategies.
- Understanding of present and future trends relevant to redeveloping current products and innovating for new ones.
- Experience of MR and designing and executing ATL and BTL campaigns.
This job description is intended as a representation of the primary responsibilities of and qualifications for this position. The job description is not intended as inclusive of all duties an individual in this position might be asked to perform or of all qualifications that may be required either now or in the future.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.