Principle consultant at Laksh Human Resource
Views:107 Applications:34 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:5
Senior Product Manager - Cloud/SaaS Product - Physical Rehabilitation Industry - IIT/NIT/BITS/IIM/ISB/MDI/FMS (3-12 yrs)
This is a job opportunity for a global purpose-built cloud platform for the Physical Rehabilitation Industry. For rehabilitation providers it streamlines care delivery, increases their capacity and patient lifetime value (LTV). It includes demand generation, appointment, charting, revenue collections management, exercise content, CRM, payments, and care coordination. For rehabilitation patients it acts as a virtual bridge between the patient and the therapist. It includes a virtual assistant which guides through the exercises, provides real time feedback, nudges incases of non-adherence and ensures recovery is in line with the plan.
Meet the rising demand for Physical Therapists without sacrificing the patient-provider relationship. The platform is built specifically to enable providers to support patients with seamless virtual and onsite touch points throughout their entire care journey
We use Computer Vision and Deep Learning to automate assessments, adherence to programs and measure recovery.
The Product Manager role will report to the CEO and will build the product from 0 to 1.
- Work with design team for workflows and ensure UI/ UX
- Work with tech and management to create and execute product pipeline
- Own the successful delivery of your roadmap and co-own the success of the overall products
- Effectively identify and manage cross-team dependencies
- Ensure delivery timelines
Required Knowledge and Skills
- Should have experience in building and scaling SaaS tools from the ground up.
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills
- Use common tools to create mockups, stories, and roadmaps
- Finds way to measure and track customer satisfaction effectively throughout the product development
- Bachelor's engineering degree from Tier 1 institute
- MBA from Tier 1 (good to have)
- 2 Years of product management experience, including cloud/SaaS product
Preferred Qualifications :
- 3+ Years of product management experience, including cloud/SaaS product
- Healthcare Experience