Senior Consultant at Armour Corporate Services
Views:238 Applications:83 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:77
Senior Product Manager - BFS - IIT/NIT/BITS/IIM/FMS/MDI (8-12 yrs)
- Lead a team of Product Managers handling individual products or asset classes
- Build Equity and TP products
- Drive business by promoting Equity and TP products by liaising with various businesses
- Drive business through digital platforms
- Build new, innovative products in various segments and asset classes
- Drive individual products in terms of volume/other business matrices
- Work with all the stakeholders to understand the pain areas and needs.
- Identify opportunities to address pain points and provide a seamless experience for end-users.
- Support production issues. Perform RCA and identify solutions for customer complaints and issues.
- Constantly be on the lookout for ways to improve, discover issues and deliver the highest value to the customer experience.
- Analyze leading market players and competitors to gain insights and implement innovative solutions to gain a competitive advantage over other apps.
- MBA or B Tech from Tier 1 Institutes
- Minimum 8 years of relevant work experience
- Strong domain understanding in Equity & Derivatives
- Strong project and product management skills.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong Analytical skills
- Self-driven, passionate about building products and digital solutions, customer-centricity.