Head - TA Management at SkillPad
Views:96 Applications:37 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:2
Senior Product Manager - B2C Startup (5-10 yrs)
Hiring for an early-stage startup in the Markets space.
- Design and own Product Roadmap. Ensure constant execution of the product life-cycle and on-time feature delivery.
- Team and exceptional people management skills
- Feature prioritization, task breakdown, Sprint, and Resource planning, estimating timelines
- Working closely with developers, designers, and testers to ensure that projects are delivered on time
- Coordination with QA team to develop comprehensive testing suite and ensuring high-quality during release cycles.
- Perform user tests regularly for both the platform and as well as new features and improve the UX constantly
- Manage various stakeholders including Tech, Design, QA, Customer Support, Marketing, Partner brokers, etc.
- Work closely with product and data team in making decisions for Acquisition, Retention, Growth, and Usage.
- Conduct A/B and Multi-variate tests to constantly validate the hypothesis and use data to make better decisions.
- Attention to detail is a must. The platform is numbers heavy and accuracy for the smallest of numbers is critical.
- Minimum 5 years of experience in product management roles.
- 2+ years of experience in project management, release planning, and delivering projects in the timeline through sprints, scrums, agile methodologies, etc.
- 2+ years of working with Mobile app teams as a product manager
- Proven track record in building and launching products in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to write detailed documentation for complex features with several corner cases
- A natural ability to empathize with customers and understand the real pain points.
- Proven ability to analyze and draw insights from data.
- Clear communication skills over both mail and in-person