Senior Manager - HR at IncNut Digital
Views:1223 Applications:342 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:13
Senior Product Manager - B2C - Internet/eCommerce (5-8 yrs)
Sr. Product Manager- B2C (We're not looking for technical Product managers).
Location : Hyderabad
Experience level : 5-8 yrs
Employment status : Full-time
Compensation : As per industry standards; negotiable for the right fit.
- Own and manage the entire product life cycle from strategic planning to tactical activities, concept to launch.
- Translate product strategy into detailed requirements and prototypes.
- User Experience and Requirements Definition : Develop high quality PRDs and effectively prioritize and manage the scope of each product launch to deliver key capabilities on time and on budget.
- Deliver MRDs and PRDs with prioritized features and corresponding justification.
- Managing the entire product life cycle from strategic planning to tactical activities.
- Driving a solution set across different teams (primarily Engineering, Business, Operations and Senior Leadership) through market requirements, product vision, and positioning.
- Working closely with the Engineering team to deliver on the agreed timelines and removing internal/external impediments.
Preferred qualifications :
- 5+ years of prior product management experience in an internet/ ecommerce based company.
- MBA degree from premier institute is preferable and prior startup experience will be preferred.
- Experience in defining market and product requirements, working with engineering organizations to rapidly deliver high-impact capabilities to the market.
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills with the ability to use data and metrics to justify requirements.
- Experience managing day-to-day technical and design direction.
- Knowledge of multiple functional areas such as Product Management, Engineering, UX/UI, Sales, Customer Support, Finance or Marketing.
- Ability to influence multiple stakeholders without direct authority.
- Experience creating strategic product roadmap(s) from conception to launch and working with cross-functional teams.
- Experience driving the product vision, go-to-market strategy, and design discussions.
- Experience developing Internet products and technologies.
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills; ability to use hard data and metrics to back up assumptions, recommendations, and drive actions.
- A strong track record of project delivery for large, cross-functional projects.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to present complex information in a clear and concise manner to a variety of audiences.
- Ability to think creatively, dealing with ambiguity, and manage changing priorities.