Senior Product Manager - B2B Software - Bank (7-8 yrs)
Our client is assisting local and international banks to allow customers to transact across various merchants and wealth management services while providing a seamless customer experience.
What will you do?
The role involves working in a fast-paced environment with disproportionate influence over both strategy and execution. The ideal candidate is a passionate and driven individual who will contribute to creating a successful global digital banking product from India. The role involves meeting customers, working with a talented engineering team, writing good specification documents and converting them into features which delight our users.
- Responsible for guiding the success of a product and leading the cross-functional team that is responsible for improving it. It is an important organizational role - especially in technology companies - that sets the strategy, roadmap, and feature definition for a product or product line- Strategy. Work closely with them to improve product features
- Define your product's features. Write specs and user stories, create wireframes, prototypes, test plans, release checklists. Communicate functionality and incorporate feedback.
- Come up with disruptive and differentiating feature ideas and think them through from user experience to implementation perspective.
- Manage the day to day work with a team of engineers and designers. Do whatever your team needs to help them keep moving.
- Create and maintain your team's roadmap and milestones. Work with your team to estimate, implement, and build features while ensuring that you- re working on the highest priority things first.
- Represent your team in communication with the product, engineering, and marketing leadership.
- Ensure we ship a well-crafted product at a timely pace.
- Translation of product strategy into detailed requirements and prototypes. Scope and prioritize activities based on business and customer impact. Own and manage the backlog of features.
- Drive product launches including working with executives, and other product management team members.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- 7-8 years of total work experience
- Good communication
- Prior experience in a client-facing role
- Willingness to travel, both within and outside India (sometimes at short notice)
- Energy! Should be a hustler
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.