Senior Product Manager - B2B SaaS Firm (6-12 yrs)
Industry - IT-Software / Software Services
Category - IT & Systems
Job Type - Permanent
Job Description - As a Sr Product Manager of a B2B SaaS company, you will primarily be responsible for strategic product planning, defining, delivering, and continuously innovating Internet-based consumer products and services.
Our client is one of the largest SaaS based product providers for the wellness industry. They are well funded and have been supporting their clients across 50 countries to manage every aspect of their business smoothly resulting in reduced costs and customer retention.
- Drive product strategy, design and the build for mobile & web based SaaS products to support stakeholder business objectives and priorities
- Interact with stakeholders to prioritize the need statement into effective product design choices
- You will present and clearly articulate product strategy to company leadership
- Work closely with leaders from the Customer Success, Sales, UX design, engineering, and marketing to deliver extraordinary products to our customers. Encourage collaboration with other teams
- Set and reinforce product goals. Actively monitor key business metrics and adjust team priorities as appropriate to deliver on financial and customer adoption goals
- Experience level: 6+ yrs of Product Management
- MBA is a must
- Proven experience in defining Product Specifications in large-scale enterprise applications
- B2B / B2B SaaS experience is a must
- Strong communication skills, analytic skills, thorough understanding of product development and product management
Job Offer :
- Opportunity to work with a closely knit Global Product Team
- Competitive Salary
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Sindhuja Eshapula on +91 (080) 6826 6841.
Contact - Sindhuja Eshapula - +91 (080) 6826 6841
The Apply Button will redirect you to website. Please apply there as well.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.