Recruitment Consultant at Meyrahkee Advisors Private Limited
Views:638 Applications:261 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:200
Senior Product Manager - AI/Chat Bot (6-8 yrs)
About the Client:
This is a voice-of-customer tool for the age of AI where customer interactions from diverse sources like support conversations, social media, and sales calls empower product builders with actionable insights. Our customers include distinguished names like Canva, Notion, The Browser Company, Ironclad, and Loom, and we
are proudly backed by top-tier venture capital firms like Kleiner Perkins, Sequoia Capital India, and Unusual Ventures.
As a Senior Product Manager, you will play a pivotal role in driving the product function, leading the effort to create innovative solutions that leverage AI to transform the way businesses understand their customers.
Experience: 6-8 years
Roles & Responsibilities:
This will be a full-time employment role.
- Led cross-functional teams to execute the product strategy, vision, and roadmap, ensuring a balance
between new feature development and continuous improvements.
- Drive the end-to-end product development lifecycle, from idea inception to successful product launches, while monitoring the impact on key product metrics and identifying high-impact iterations.
- Collaborate closely with the founders to align product strategy with the company's goals and vision.
- Conduct regular user research to identify customer pain points, gather feedback and strengthen customer relationships while maintaining a strong grasp on market trends, and the competitive landscape.
- Translate customer insights into clear feature specifications, user stories, and actionable development plans that are attuned to an evolving user base.
- Work towards reducing product complexity by routinely evaluating existing features and strategically eliminating or enhancing those that do not add substantial value or usability to customers.
- Build and maintain a cohesive product roadmap that aligns with business priorities and maximizes customer value.
- Establish and track key product metrics to measure performance, proactively identify areas of improvement, and strategize iterations to product features.
- Mentor and guide other members of the product team, promoting growth and development.
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in a relevant field such as Computer Science, Business, Engineering, or a related discipline.
- Proven track record of successfully leading and launching deep-tech B2B SaaS products, with at least 3-5 years of experience as a Product Manager.
- Able to work effectively in a fast-paced, startup environment, quickly adapting to changing priorities
and challenges. Prior experience as a senior contributor to the product function in a startup is a plus.
- Strong leadership abilities, with experience in inspiring and mentoring cross-functional teams.
- Experience with AI-related products, voice-of-customer tools, or natural language processing is a plus.