Leadership Hiring at CareerNet Technologies
Views:25162 Applications:1593 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:1442
Senior Product Leadership Role - Consumer Application Startup (4-8 yrs)
Opportunity for a Senior Product Leadership position with India's leading consumer application & most valuable start-up.
We are looking to hire product professionals further accelerate our journey, drive the product vision and create a world class customer experience platform. Are you the one
The role requires you to work pretty much across the board. In this role, you will identify new products; conduct market research and generate product requirements. You will be responsible to drive product road-map and prioritize tasks for engineering teams. Finally, as head of products, you will hire and nurture product management team.
- Determines customer's' key needs; accumulate and refine ideas for new products.
- Conduct customer research/ interviews and take formal and informal customer feedback for product improvements.
- Identify key issues affecting customer experience; prioritize and resolve customer pain points by improving product.
- Document use cases for product/feature development.
- Create prototypes, mocks and workflows to facilitate ideation and brainstorm on customer experience at every touch point.
- Define, track and publish key engagement and business metrics for all aspects of business.
- Publish product development milestones; communicate success stories within and outside of product development department.
- Hire and nurture junior product managers and build a great product management team
- 4+ years of product management experience in B2C products with 100,000 visits/month, 1 million app downloads or more.
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering and MBA or a product manager certification.
- Familiarity with code, ability to query data from SQL databases, completely independent in matters of data handling and analytics.
- Excellent people management skills to interact with staff, colleagues and cross-functional teams, and third parties.