Leadership Hiring at CareerNet Technologies
Views:27795 Applications:1336 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:1154
Senior Product Leader - Global Retail eCommerce - Artificial Intelligence & Machine Learning Platforms (10-16 yrs)
We are looking for an experienced Product leader who is passionate about building products.
Opportunity with dynamic and fast-paced environment to design, build and roll-out products that deliver the company's vision and strategy.
OPPORTUNITY FOR A SENIOR PRODUCT LEADERS WITH GLOBAL RETAIL E-COMMERCE MARKETPLACE
Position: Principal Product Manager/Senior Product Manager (#ArtificialIntelligence and #MachineLearning)
Experience: 10+ Years
#Mandatory Expertise: DISCOVERY/SEARCH/NOTIFICATION & RECOMMENDATIONS IN REAL-TIME INTERACTION PLATFORM
We are looking to hire product professionals further accelerate our journey, drive the product vision and create a world class customer experience platform. Are you the one
The role requires you to work pretty much across the leadership boards. In this role, you will identify new products; conduct market research and generate product requirements. Finally, as head of products, you will hire and nurture product management team.
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES -
- Create, own, align the Data Lake product road map by performing, discovery and recommendations for our real-time interaction platform. Performances and surprise people by helping them get discovered.
- Connect with various stakeholders to market the platform to improve adoption. In this process, own user experience, enable features that track platform usage, enable capturing user response for A/B testing, and improve the self service capability of overall platform.
- Support engineering team to ensure they understand all the expected product features
- Run Beta programs to ensure right features are delivered to end customers
- Adhere to company policies, procedures, mission, values, and standards of ethics and integrity
- Good academic record and graduated (B.E/ B.Tech / M.E / M.Tech) ; prefer an MBA
- 9+ years of Industry experience, focused on solving data & analytics challenges with minimum 4 years of solid product management experience preferably in e-commerce space
- Strong product management experience in Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning domain, enabled building data products to solve critical business problems considering user at the center stage.
- Proven experience of leading products from concept through sales or user adoption
- Good experience of working with globally distributed teams in a collaborative and productive manner