Consultant at Search Catalyst Pvt Ltd
Views:283 Applications:99 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:19
Senior Product Leader - FMCG (8-15 yrs)
- As a Senior Product Leader, you will be responsible for inspiring and crafting a well-founded product vision, driving the product strategy and executing on one or more of our key experiences within our portfolio of products.
- You will work closely with important stakeholders in the organization to envision, craft and execute the customer- centric product strategy that will deliver delightful consumer experiences for millions of users. This will include working closely with peers and other leaders across product analytics, product design, user research, engineering, QA, marketing, operations, finance and guest relations.
- You will be responsible for prioritizing objectively and making solid product decisions, basis changing business strategy and macro-environment; and inspiring and motivating the teams to deliver on ambitious goals and great customer experiences.
- Inspire and drive a customer-eccentric product vision, strategy and execution roadmap to deliver amazing digital experiences by thinking big to solve customer / business problems and driving NPS and achievement of business objectives.
- Leverage Data and Voice of Customer to understand problems, emerging trends and areas for product improvement; and accordingly identify, strategize and prioritize product initiatives for quick wins as well as mid / long term success.
- Participate and guide the team to build detailed product requirements documents and user stories.
- Facilitate an agile mindset and provide the team with frameworks and processes with which they can operate successfully and with a comprehensive understanding. Structure the team's sprint plan and roadmap basis clear prioritization & analytical thinking.
- Craft the success metrics and key milestones for the products that you / team own and how they tie into the larger picture. On an everyday basis, track key product funnels and success metrics and identify continuous areas of improving the digital experience.
- Participate in regular product discussions with the management team to share and review progress, get alignment and influence decision-making.
- Drive collaboration across different product areas and with cross-functional teams to build effective ways of working that drives co-creation and innovation.
- Provide inputs and perspectives to the product and technology leadership to improve product development processes and strengthen the product & technology organization's culture.
- Lead and mentor other product managers in the organization. Actively support recruitment and learning and development of people in the organization.
What will you need to succeed in this role?
- Excellent problem solving and analytical skills.
- Obsession about users - you place yourself in the position of your users, feel their problems and are driven to build something amazing for them. You have driven user research and usability studies in the past.
- Strong communication & presentation skills (written, oral and visual). Ability to influence and negotiate with cross- functional teams and be able to present information to all levels of the organization.
- Ability to inspire and motivate teams; and understand and apply situational leadership as needed. You are a strong relationship builder and advocate of the products and the team in the entire organization.
- Intellectual curiosity - initiative to dig into the who, why, where, what & how.
- Experience of working with agile development teams and in putting product development processes in place.
- Inherent interest in delivery platforms and broadly in the consumer Internet & mobile space.
- Strong leadership skills and experience of managing teams
- Most importantly, an extremely positive - Can Do- attitude which continuously drives you to take initiative and demonstrate a high degree of self-motivation.
QUALIFICATIONS, EXPERIENCE, & SKILLS:
Qualification: MBA (Tier 1 institute) or a M.S. + a bachelor's degree preferably in either of engineering, design, analytics, statistics, psychology
Experience: 8+ years of experience in Product Management (of which at least 3+ years building a consumer-tech product), with relevant experience of building mobile products at scale