Senior Process Trainer - Online Business (4-8 yrs)
The role is responsible for managing the process training strand for Online business which includes designing process training content/material and developing training execution plan, training quality assessment plan for new processes. And also deliver the process training to the new recruits. This will also include working closely with Operations and different support functions to evaluate the training needs of existing staff and conduct refreshers/training sessions to improve the overall effectiveness and efficiency of the resources/process. Additionally, evaluating trainers' performance and providing necessary coaching for development.
Designing of the training modules & Framework
- Work with Program teams to understand the policy and processes to deliver the services and design process training content/material and develop training execution plan.
- Develop training quality assessment plan to ensure the trained resources are handed over to operations.
- Ensure all learning materials are ready for use and are easy to access and is updated every time there is a change in process.
Training Delivery & Developing staff
- Deliver process training to new and existing staff for effective delivery of services.
- Identifying and forecasting the training needs through quality inputs, customer and stakeholders' feedback.
- Timely updating of training curriculum and ensure approvals from all the key stakeholders.
- Engage staff through various on-floor learning initiatives.
- Reporting the training process on timely and regular basis.
- Predict the trainees' attrition through early warning system and notify the management accordingly.
Monitoring and Evaluation and Learning
- Ensuring delivery of trainings as per schedule and follow up with participants post training to ensure training effectiveness.
- Monitoring performance of the trainers and sharing feedback and coaching individuals on their areas of improvement
- Ensuring adherence to the training quality assessment plan.
- Regularly conduct refresher sessions and gauge the effectiveness of resources.
- Monitoring and reviewing the progress of training batches/trainees.
- Develop the training drashboard and report to all the stakeholdewrs on the agreed frequency.
Information Security and other mandatory compliances:
- Read, understand and comply with the information security policies.
- Raise incident / blow whistle when observe any noncompliance to information security.
- Ensure compliances to Organisational policies like code of conduct, IT policy etc.