Lead HR Advisor at Recruise India
Views:212 Applications:69 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:25
Senior Process Excellence Role - Black Belt - Healthcare/Pharma (10-15 yrs)
Sr Process Excellence- Black belt - Healthcare/Pharma
- Responsible for driving process excellence initiatives using CI framework, tools, resources and methodology.
- Provide line management and coaching of the GCC PEX managers.
- Engage and work closely with GCC functional leaders, including senior business leadership to drive process excellence projects.
- Identify improvement/efficiency opportunities across all processes managed within GCC, working closely with the Global Process Owners (GPOs) and Technology Product Owners (TPOs) and their teams.
- Perform diagnoses and select the most appropriate tool for determining root cause.
- Support PEX Lead in Implementing engagement review and quality assurance procedures in accordance with agreed methodology across the process excellence initiatives within the GCC.
- Consistently report and review process excellence projects' performance to the PEX Lead.
- Engage with the wider GSK process excellence and external process excellence communities to drive best practices and learnings.
We are looking for professionals with these skills to achieve our goals. If you have them, we would like to speak to you.
- Proven ability to run large scale, high profile process excellence projects of budget of over - 0.5m
- Ability to work with a function leadership teams to identify and prioritise opportunities for improvement.
- Relationship and stakeholder management, preferably at middle management level ( e.g. persuading and influencing skills)
- Demonstrated experience of sustaining and developing critical relationships preferably in a consulting environment
- Demonstrated mastery of process excellence competency principles and practices, e.g. System diagnostics and value stream mapping
- Experience leading process simplification and standardization initiatives in global complex organisations
- Exceptional communication skills including coordination skills, facilitation, good personal presentation, oral and written communication skills
- Proven problem-solving using strong analytical skills to formulate hypotheses based on available data.
- Proven ability to deliver results in a complex /global environment
- Applies control charts and relevant statistical analysis e.g Pareto or Effort Benefit analysis to determine causes of variation.
- Is competent with using more complex root cause analysis tools, including interrelationship diagraph and iceberg to identify the impact of behaviours and mindset.
- Recommends the elements of a good solution, through a good understanding of the component parts (may not be expert in all factors).
- Implements visual performance to sustain improvements in processes and services.
- Validates that the solution has met the desired outcome using lead and lag measures
- Expert knowledge of Agile principles and Lean process re-engineering techniques
- Ability to teach all of the above.
Basic Qualifications :
- BA/ BS or equivalent, Science, Engineering, Statistics, Technology, Analytical subject
- Master of Science or MBA
- 10 + years of project management experience
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.