HR Recruiter at Semperfi Solution
Views:182 Applications:28 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:12
Senior Process Associate - General Ledger - Accounting/IT (4-5 yrs)
GL Sr Process Associate
Job Description :
WHO ARE READY TO RELOCATE TO BANGALORE
Name of requirement: Sr. Process associate GL
Experience level: 4 to 5 yrs
Job Title: Process Associate
Reports To: Accounting Manager
Shift Timing: 3 PM to 12 MIdnight
Position Overview: The role will apply principles of accounting to analyze financial information and prepare financial reports utilizing GAAP. May function as an accounting liaison, participate in accounting projects and provide direction to less experienced accounting staff.
- Prepares income and balance sheet statements, and various other accounting statements and financial reports
- Analyzes complex financial reports and records, making recommendations relative to reserves, assets and expenditures
- Reviews and verifies the accuracy of journal entries and accounting records
- Reviews balance sheet reconciliations and proposes adjusting entries as necessary
- Completes month-end close activities, including but not limited to journal entries, accruals, and accounting for payroll
- Reconciles complex bank statements and records related entries
- Prepares and maintains balance sheet reconciliations and supporting schedules
- Assists in the preparation of periodic, quarterly, and annual financial statements
- Researches and respond to questions from Operations Managers
- Participates in external audits as necessary by preparing required schedules and supplemental information, and responding to inquiries of
External auditors :
- Assists in various special projects as needed
- Other duties as assigned
Interdependencies : This person will work closely with counterparts in areas such as accounting, financial planning and analysis, tax, legal, operations, and other key analysts and managers throughout the company.
- Extremely detail-oriented, analytical, quick learner, and ability to work independently
- Strong accounting knowledge
- Ability to handle multiple priorities in a time sensitive and dynamic environment
- Excellent communication skills at all levels of the organization
- Proficiency with MS Office
- High level of accuracy
Qualifications & Requirements :
- Masters's degree in accounting/ CA intermediate or Cost Accounting background is preferred.
- 3+ years of accounting experience in the R2R domain.
- MS Office - intermediate to advanced skills in Excel and basic skills in Word
1. Candidates from any accounting background + CA intermediate or Cost Accounting are preferred
2. Flexible with UK and US shifts (3 pm to 12 am)
3. Preferred candidates who have exp in UK or US Process.
4. Need to have good core accounting exp
5. Experience in complete GL profile.
6. Excellent Communication
- Knowledge of US GAAP (will be added advantage)
- 4-5 Years of GL/ R2R process experience.
Notice Period- Immediate
Skills : GENERAL LEDGER, r2r