HR at Recruise India Consulting
Views:877 Applications:149 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:92
Senior Principal - Strategy Consulting - Pharma/Healthcare/Life Science (20-24 yrs)
- Primary owner of client engagements with ultimate responsibility for client satisfaction and delivering high levels of quality/added value.
- Meets or exceeds assigned revenue targets by developing and delivering insightful, value -added solutions that address complex client issues.
- Responsible for significant and tangible client impact from all engagements.
- Seeks out and identifies new revenue opportunities at existing and potential clients - ensures a continuous flow of business from client engagements.
- Takes lead role in proposal development to ensure actionable, on-target and timely proposals are provided to clients.
- Manages client interface and project team to achieve efficient and effective project delivery.
- Serves as a solutions-based expert, internally and externally, by applying consultative problem-solving skills. Identifies issues of importance to the industry/clients and works with the Practice Leader to develop tangible and commercial offerings.
- Plays a significant role on account planning and strategy with sales team.
- Maintains in-depth and extremely current knowledge of client's strategies, business issues and relationships from senior management on down.
- Remains current on industry, client and competitive trends and directions in order to anticipate and identify new business challenges and issues at assigned clients.
- Contributes to the enhanced awareness of IConsulting in the market place, e.g. through speaking engagements, client meetings, publications etc.
- Proactively continues to strengthen subject matter expertise through on the job experience, participation in conferences and symposiums and other forums for professional knowledge sharing.
- Proactively mentors, coaches and shares subject matter expertise with others to elevate our capabilities to deliver world-class solutions for clients.
- Responsibility for managing 3 to 4 Principals.
Minimum Required Education And Experience :
- Masters Degree with at least 20 years of experience. Pharma/ Life sciences experience should be a must for atleast 5 years. Consulting experience is a must for 10 years +. In depth and long standing relationships with client companies, especially at a senior level. .
- Requires deep expertise in one practice area yet has demonstrated capabilities across multiple practice areas. Requires demonstrated experience in leading cross practice teams in the capture of projects of significant size and scope. Possesses exemplary business development skills
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.