HR Specialist at HighRise Solutions LLP
Views:93 Applications:14 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:5
Senior Principal Engineer - Embedded Software - Healthcare (15-23 yrs)
The role requirement for the current & potential engagements with the GBUs would require:
- Agile software product development experience
- Software Engineering experience: With deep understanding/ experience in either Embedded or Application SW
- Test-Driven & Behavior Driven Development Experience
- Cybersecurity, Project Management & SW QA exposure
- Bachelor's in Engineering or Technology in Computer Science, Electronics or related field is required.
- Master's degree Computer Science, Electronics or related field is preferred
- Certification in Agile SCRUM / SAFe Agile is a must
- Minimum of 15 years of relevant work experience in software product development.
- Experience in Medical device software and healthcare standards is desired
- Critical experience in implementing large to medium complex software architectures and solutions for desktop, web, mobile and IoT platforms.
- Experience owning, supervising and delivering concurrent software releases using iterative/agile techniques, ensuring on-time delivery and good quality.
- Prior experience in a large MNC in a Principal Engineer or equivalent role
- Expert-level knowledge in service-oriented architecture, design patterns, technical requirements, and software design & development.
- Expert-level knowledge in Web Application development with distributed cloud-based architecture.
- Expert-level knowledge and hands-on experience in J2EE technology stack and/or Microsoft technology stack.
- Expert-level knowledge in DevOps, build, deployment, and configuration management systems for heterogeneous, multi-platform software
- Well-versed in object-oriented design concepts and enterprise architecture principles.
- Well-versed with the industry-standard libraries, frameworks, testing platforms and services, and deployment methods that can help build vertical solutions for various therapies.
- Well-versed with SAFe agile, lean and design thinking principles.
- Knowledge in Design Thinking and Agile Dual-Track development
- Knowledge in Wireless technologies
- Well-versed with the architecture trends and emerging technologies, while contributing to the product and technology roadmaps and strategy.
- Well-versed with the industry best practices for development and testing in terms of coding standards, design patterns, reusable components, and automation.
- Eight Core Competencies: Intellectual Horsepower, Technical Ability, Team Building, Identifying and Developing Talent, Dealing with Ambiguity/Change, Manage Diverse Relationships, Organizational Ability, Comfort Around Higher Management.
- Up to 15 % travel internationally and domestic.