Director at Edge India
Views:1456 Applications:153 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:14
Senior Principal Consultant - Business Consulting - Telecom Vertical (15-20 yrs)
India's marquee global technology & consulting company. They are an international flag-bearer of technical and managerial excellence, currently experiencing a significant growth surge. With offices in close to 50 countries, they partner with a blue-chip roster of clients from strategy through execution, to transform their businesses. They are a respected career company and a long-term wealth creator.
For their Telecom vertical, the company is currently seeking leadership talent to work on engagements in client, business and consumer processes and futuristic solutions.
The Job :
- Manage large projects and programs in a multi-vendor scenario and globally spread team, to deliver outcomes leveraging Agile principle and applying DevOps capabilities
- Lead and manage pursuits with telecom prospects, specifically articulating unique value proposition through practical use cases across the value chain
- Manage, design, and implement leading edge, client-specific solutions, including development of business case, IT strategy development and tools/software considerations around Digital solutions
- Provide Technology and Consulting Leadership within/outside the firm on trends around one or more of latest Digital technologies (Robotic Process Automation, Business Intelligence, Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning, Big Data technologies, Data Analytics, IoT etc.)
Your Profile :
- Preferably an Engineer/MBA from a premier school, you would be expected to work with leading global telecom companies to lead and deliver assignments in one or more of the following areas:
- Business Processes : Designing new operating models and process transformation in the telco domain, analysing Operating and IT functions for cost and productivity improvements
- This would require Strong experience in the telco operating model and processes (P2O, O2A, R2R, U2C) in B2C and B2B and the supporting IT landscape and operations, including Experience in assessing as-is processes, doing gap analysis, creating to-be processes and making recommendations to implement changes
- B2B Consulting for Partner Ecosystem: Assessing as-is processes, doing gap analysis, creating to-be processes and making recommendations to implement changes for small and medium business partners
- You must have strong experience in the enterprise and small business sector of the telco market, including consulting experience in analyzing B2B customer segments for growth opportunities, designing B2B customer analytics. Understanding of the B2B marketing processes in Telecom is essential.
- Consulting for Consumer Experience: Advising Telco clients on customer experience transformation, digital experiences, and business models, use of new technologies and AI in customer facing process and operations.
- This requires consulting experience in leading engagements from design, through to value realization in the digital transformation space, including using market research to develop propositions in customer experience