Lead Executive search at Randstad India
Views:71 Applications:9 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:9
Senior Principal Architect - Data Protection Platform (15-20 yrs)
As a Principal Architect you will champion efforts to define methods to improve the quality and stability of the Data Protection Platform.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Work with the Chief architect and team of Architects to Architect and Design parts of endpoint software.
- Design and Implement features and tests that meet quality requirements and satisfy the definition of done.
- Resolve bugs and implement enhancements.
- Participate in design and code reviews with other developers.
- Mentor the engineers on design and coding best practices.
- Work in an agile team environment with other senior engineers and architects.
- Work with customers, Support, Sales Engineers and architects to resolve issues as needed.
- Lead and mentor other members of the team.
To be successful in this role you will need the following:
- Masters or Bachelors degree in Computer Science or equivalent.
- 18+ years of experience designing and developing high quality enterprise software.
- Very strong C/C++ programming skills.
- Knowledge of GO programming language
- Have Designed system software in Windows, Linux or Mac
- Has vast experience building enterprise products
- Very Strong Architecture and Design Skills.
- Has experience designing and developing low level software applications or products
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Experience with Agile methodologies.
- Strong ability to grasp new technologies and acquire new skills through independent study, professional training, and interaction with other team members.