Senior Consultant - Sales & Marketing at Crescendo Global
Views:104 Applications:23 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:4
Senior Presales & Analytics Consultant (7-13 yrs)
Presales & Solutioning opportunity for well-polished and result-driven professional in a core Presales, Sales support, Solution consulting profile having an experience of meeting CXO's with the Sales / BD team acting as a technical expert selling to BFSI/NBFC's.
You will be responsible for Solution Consulting - drafting and responding to Customer RFPs, RFIs, writing responses to meet the response expectations and review the proposal content along with maximizing revenue potential by equipping clients/customers with the relevant material (RFP/RFI/RFQ) responses, Solutions, Pricing, etc.)
If you feel this is the right opportunity for you, feel free to read on and apply.
Your Future Employer:
A leading, global firm providing information services, analytics, credit rating and software solutions to organizations and consumers worldwide.
- Working closely with the sales & COE team on proposals and pitches for new business -opportunities
- Working with Business Development Managers /Sales team to maximize revenue potential by equipping them with the relevant material (RFP/RFI/RFQ responses, Solutions, Pricing, etc.)
- Attending meetings with business development managers and acting as a technical expert
- Acting as a Solution Consultant and engaging with the client throughout the pre-sales process
- Creating the overall solution design as per the client's specifications, through client and internal discussions.
- Leading client workshops to collaborate with client employees and internal stakeholders
- Drafting business solutions, proposals, SoW & plan KTs to internal teams
- Graduate/Post Graduate with 7+ years of experience in core Presales, Sales support, Solution consulting profile having an experience of meeting CXO's with the Sales / BD team acting as a technical expert selling to BFSI/NBFC's.
- A well-polished, proactive pre-sales professional with hands-on experience in Solution Consulting - drafting and responding to Customer RFPs, RFIs with experience in dealing at the CXO level.
- Proficiency in analyzing the customers business, applications and converting the business needs into viable technical solutions
- Should be an expert in handling a diverse range of software products, solutions and concepts relevant to lending business
- Must have good understanding of the banking domain especially asset & liabilities business and consultative sales
- Have domain knowledge in customer acquisition, customer life cycle, debt management & analytics
- Demonstrable track record of consistent performance in pre-sales
- Excellent technical product knowledge along with the great presentation, oral communication, and negotiation skills.
- Good industry knowledge; target oriented individual with outstanding sales aptitude and business knowledge.
What is in it for you?
- A high-performance culture with phenomenal career progression.
- A fast paced, ambiguous environment with a strong action bias.