Senior Presales Analyst - Healthcare IT Applications (10-12 yrs)
Senior Presales Analyst - Healthcare Products
Job Location: Navi Mumbai | India
Salary - INR 15L - 17L
Industry - IT Healthcare
- Provide domain knowledge of healthcare product and services to US customers.
- Craft enterprise-wide solutions using the company's products and services that are domain/function-specific and HIPAA / HITRUST compliant.
- Partner with key internal business stakeholders to analyze customers- preferences, relationships, dynamics and requirements.
- Define and articulate company's products and domain capabilities to create business value for the customers.
Experience, Skills & Requirements:
- Master's Degree in IT / MIS / Healthcare
- Minimum of 10 years of experience developing or implementing Healthcare IT applications.
- Must have working experience in a functional expert role within a sales / presales organization
- Experience in developing large software products using an Agile development life cycle will be an advantage.
- Experience with large scale EMR Systems like Cerner, Epic, GE Centricity, Athena, Meditech etc. (any large scale EMR).
- Should have good knowledge of the data structures of at least one of these EMR systems.
- Possess working knowledge of Hospital Systems, including ERPs like Lawson, and HRMS / HRIS like Workday, as well as other back-office systems.
- Knowledge of Revenue Cycle Management Systems (RCMS) from Hospital Systems
- Knowledge of data management and migration techniques such as steps involved in Data Extraction, Validation, Transformation and Loading (ETL).
- Good understanding of HIPAA/HITRUST standards
- Assisted in the development / deployment of software products
- Partnered with technical management, consultants, key stakeholders and consumers in the design and implementation of comprehensive solutions