Senior Presales Analyst - Healthcare IT Applications (10-12 yrs)
Senior Presales Analyst - Healthcare Products
Job Location: Navi Mumbai | India
Salary - INR 15L - 17L
Industry - IT Healthcare
- Provide domain knowledge of healthcare product and services to US customers.
- Craft enterprise-wide solutions using the company's products and services that are domain/function-specific and HIPAA / HITRUST compliant.
- Partner with key internal business stakeholders to analyze customers- preferences, relationships, dynamics and requirements.
- Define and articulate company's products and domain capabilities to create business value for the customers.
Experience, Skills & Requirements:
- Master's Degree in IT / MIS / Healthcare
- Minimum of 10 years of experience developing or implementing Healthcare IT applications.
- Must have working experience in a functional expert role within a sales / presales organization
- Experience in developing large software products using an Agile development life cycle will be an advantage.
- Experience with large scale EMR Systems like Cerner, Epic, GE Centricity, Athena, Meditech etc. (any large scale EMR).
- Should have good knowledge of the data structures of at least one of these EMR systems.
- Possess working knowledge of Hospital Systems, including ERPs like Lawson, and HRMS / HRIS like Workday, as well as other back-office systems.
- Knowledge of Revenue Cycle Management Systems (RCMS) from Hospital Systems
- Knowledge of data management and migration techniques such as steps involved in Data Extraction, Validation, Transformation and Loading (ETL).
- Good understanding of HIPAA/HITRUST standards
- Assisted in the development / deployment of software products
- Partnered with technical management, consultants, key stakeholders and consumers in the design and implementation of comprehensive solutions
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.