Senior HR Manager at iSON Xperiences Pvt Ltd
Views:540 Applications:118 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:17
Senior Pre-Sales Consultant - Digital Transformation (3-10 yrs)
Senior Presales Consultant - Job Description
The Senior Presales Consultant as part of the Digital Team will be responsible for developing a pipeline and closure of Digital services opportunities from existing and new customers. He will understand the customers' needs and drive the Digital sales opportunities by working with Sales, Marketing, and Delivery teams to close the opportunities, taking overall sales ownership of all Digital service opportunities.
Experience Required: 3+ years
A. Lead Digital Sales aligned with Industry specific Digital solutions - Develop an understanding of the customer's industry and the needs of each assigned account and identify opportunities to drive optimizations and new digitalization solutions/ideas based on their needs and strategy. Create presentations, plans, proposals, commercials and agreements leading to closure of the opportunities. Consolidate demos, trials and PoCs as required.
B. Account Planning & Sales Target achievement - Manage multiple accounts to ensure targets and customer business needs are met. Outline revenue targets to deliver on account plans and orchestrate extended team and align technology partners to provide the required Digital solutions and meet revenue goals.
C. Customer Outcomes Manager - Understand customer needs and business outcomes of digital services and leads conversations with customers on digital Services using relevant channels like LinkedIn etc. Ensures line-of-business wins are captured (e.g., case studies testimonials) for referencing.
D. Partner Management (May involve Practice Leads and Service Delivery directly)- Identify, evaluate, sign up and manage relationships with relevant technology partners to provide comprehensive solution to customers
The Skills you should have -
- Should have experience in how to navigate and be successful in a fast-growing organization
- Minimum 3 years of Sales & Presales experience in Intelligent Automation or CRM technology companies is preferred
- 3+ years of experience exceeding sales quotas, with sales to new accounts and upselling to existing accounts
- Excellent story-telling and presentation skills on technology-enabled business value proposition
- Ability to understand and build commercial models for technology projects & services
- Excellent presentation, proposal and agreement creation skills for large technology projects
- Bachelor's Degree is mandatory (B.Tech is preferred)
- Should be self-motivated and a self-starter, with an ability to thrive in a performance-driven environment
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.