Head - Financial Services at ABC Consultants
Views:952 Applications:194 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:38
Senior Portfolio Manager - Equities - MidCap - Financial Services (12-15 yrs)
Job Title: Senior Portfolio Manager - Equities
Key responsibility includes fund performance of funds, stock picking in key sectors and helping the Investment specialist and global sales team to build AUM in offshore AUM. Also articulate the fund philosophy and process to fund consultants and potential institutional investors and product teams of banks.
Role Requirements :
- MBA / CA / CFA / Engineering qualifications are preferred.
12- 15 years of total experience, with recent 5 years of track record experience preferably in Asset Management.
Key Technical Skills/Knowledge; Competencies:
Business Knowledge/Commercial Acumen:
- Good understanding of a few key sectors and companies.
- Should have managed a mid-sized or large-sized equity fund.
- Should have experience across sectors in Large Cap Theme OR Mid Cap Theme
- Should have extremely good communication skills (written and spoken) & presentation skills. The job would involve travelling overseas and making presentations to overseas clients / corporate.
Leadership Competencies: Improving and articulating of philosophy and process such that it leads to sustainable superior performance.
Specific other role requirements:
- Should be a team player, open to ideas, working in a structured manner.
- Good People skills