CEO at Consult ShekharPandey
Views:289 Applications:17 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:2
Senior Plant & Machinery Valuation Role - Insurance (5-10 yrs)
Plant and Machinery Valuators
What can you expect?
In order to support the ongoing growth of Valuation Services throughout Asia, our client is seeking a Senior Plant and Equipment Valuer to join our Asian team, based in India. Our Clients specialists in valuations of property, infrastructure, plant and equipment assets throughout the Asia Region for private and public sector clients.
The role will see you become a vital member of the valuations team while undertaking valuations primarily within India and across the Asia region for a range of purposes. We have a strong focus on insurance valuations with no reliance on bank panels or mortgage valuations. This role would suit a driven, growth focused individual with experience in undertaking valuations across a range of industries looking for an opportunity to grow a business with the support of a major global organization.
What is in it for you?
- Our Client offers the following benefits to our employees so they feel valued each day at work
- A strong belief that it is a fundamental right that every employee feels comfortable bringing your whole self to work.
- Access to leading international companies to discuss their valuation requirements
- Leading development program
- Professional and inclusive environment where your career path really matters and is supported in our global organization
- Ability to grow within the organization
- Team environment with energetic and supportive colleagues
- An existing book of work and relationship base
- Access to valuation professionals throughout the world through our collaborative national operating model
We will count on you to:
- Assist in the growth of the valuations team and servicing existing clients
- Apply your advanced knowledge to undertake valuations of varying types of assets for differing purposes
- Work across multiple projects to meet deadlines while managing your time effectively
- To complete valuation of multiple locations and assets
- The ability to travel internationally for key client commitments.
- The ability to develop proposals to expand relationships with existing clients and gain new clients
Key client relationship management :
- Provide expert advice to clients in developing and adjusting project approaches, methodology, and tools to guide valuation programs and initiatives.
- Develop and execute strategies to expand successful business/working relationships with clients to grow the portfolio.
- Lead both small, complex and unique projects and teams
- Work as part of a team in a fast paced and dynamic environment
What you need to have:
- Forming a key part of the team, we are seeking an individual that is client focused, motivated and has problem solving skills. You will be committed and thrive whilst working under pressure.
- Relevant Plant and Equipment qualification and Registration (RICS, ASA).
- 5 years+ experience in performing valuations, particularly insurance and financial reporting.
- Strong sales acumen with experience in business development.
- Ability to be self-motivated, dynamic and flexible
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written)
- Management of people and large projects is preferred
- Availability to travel internationally
- Ability to work both individually and as part of a team
Role - Other Consulting - Other
Industry Type - Insurance
Functional Area - Consulting
Employment Type - Full Time, Permanent
Role Category - Other Consulting
PG :MBA/PGDM in Any Specialization
Key Skills : Valuation Services - assets valuation, valuation of assets, Inspection Management