HR at Response Informatics
Views:323 Applications:63 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Senior Personal Banker (5-8 yrs)
Title: Senior Personal Banker
Report to: BM/ASM
Job Purpose: To acquire CASA, Salary accounts and cross sell multiple banking products.
Key Accountability: The key accountability of the role is to acquire new clients around the branch catchment area, build relationship, build Liability Book & generate revenue through cross sell of various banking products.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Acquiring new accounts (Current and Savings) from branch catchment area
- Quality sourcing of salary accounts from corporates
- Activate Accounts opened, UPI Linkage, M0 Balance, Savings balance and increase wallet share of our banking products includes Insurance, Mortgages, UL, SIP, MF etc & manage the portfolio.
- Participate in corporate induction and migration events around the catchment area
- Build strong relationship with internal teams to leverage existing relationships from SME
- Conduct low-cost micro marketing activities around catchment areas for lead generations
- Sales & Networking Skills
- Good Communication & Listening Skills
- Goal / Target oriented
- IRDA & AMFI certification is preferred. This is a must post joining.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skillsS
Technical Experience and Competencies:
- Banking knowledge
- Computer Skills and digital knowledge
- Good network in the market