Senior Associate Consultant at Exponent Consulting
Views:1839 Applications:284 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:66
Senior Partner - Wealth Management - Financial Services (15-25 yrs)
Organization: One of India's fast-growing and diverse financial services groups, it has been serving the financial and advisory needs of institutions and individuals for two and a half decades.
Our Institutional services include Investment Banking and Broking to FIIs, Pension Funds, Indian Mutual Funds, Domestic Institutions etc. We also provide Wealth Management Services to HNIs and Family Offices, Affordable Housing finance in tier 2 & 3 cities and Retail Broking services. Our Asset Management business has funds across Private Debt and Venture Capital.
We have been providing MSME Loans and Micro finance for a few years. With these businesses now merged into a Bank, our most recent venture, they are expected to scale up substantially. We are a PAN India Group with a strong leadership team of seasoned professionals with a successful track record, operating out of 140+ cities and with an international presence in Singapore.
Designation: Senior Partner
Reporting To: Executive Director
Team: Can move with the team also
Requirement: Seasoned & Headstrong Wealth Management Professional with over 15 years of rich experience in Wealth Management, Ultra and Premier HNI Client Acquisition and Management.
JD in Brief:
- Advising clients on financial products and services.
- Buying and selling stock on behalf of the client.
- Managing investments.
- Conducting planning services.
- Providing tax planning services.
- Providing estate planning services.
Detailed Job Description :
- Responsible for managing the investments and portfolio's of Ultra HNI clients, Large & SME corporate, Promoters & their family investment entities with products ranging from Mutual Funds - Debt & Equity , Structured Products, Reality / PE Funds, VCFs, Direct investments in PE /VC / RE Funds, Commercial & Residential Real Estates, PMS, Insurance etc.
- Responsible for acquiring new Ultra HNI clients, AUM through financial assets and custody ,credit/loans for operating business, guiding them for succession and tax planning, consolidation of assets and business.
- Building revenue from variety of investments products like MF, Equities, PMS, PE/RE, AIFs, credit and other corporate finance (CFS) transactions.
- Handling a team of Relationship Managers/ Sr. Relationship Managers and planning and achieving Revenue Sales Targets for Wealth Management products through the team by motivating, Inspiring and providing guidance to the team to keep the performance levels high.
- Responsible for creation a client base in direct equity by acquiring New Acquisition / Private Wealth / UHNI Clients / Corporate clients by interacting & developing rapport with all external/internal constituents of client at all levels; for maximum client retention & achievement of revenue targets consistently.
- Create & manage the Lead sources for Business development. Strengthen the relationship & regular focus on developing the top of lead funnel to sustain & grow business units.
- Monitoring Client's Portfolio Performance and rendering sustained advisory services for securing high ROI & Client acquisition in the target - UHNI Segment.
- Maintaining profitability targets by ensuring good IRR and cross sell & grow the assets under advice.
- Recruiting, training and ensuring seamless induction to the newly joined team members and managing attrition within the team.
- Keep up-to-date with Market developments, Company policies, procedures, Sales process and legislation and disseminate to team and develop future Relationship Managers.