Senior HR Recruiter at Upraisal
Views:2521 Applications:379 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:153
Senior Operations Manager - eCommerce (4-9 yrs)
DESIGNATION : Sr. OPERATIONS MANAGER
- To ensure great customer experience through managing an early morning supply chain with a multi hierarchy team of 1000+ members which can successfully execute Tens of Thousands of shipments every morning without failures.
- The Operations function at Supr Daily is responsible for order fulfilment, logistics and customer experience. The City Operations Head has the end-to-end responsibility for delivering on all these aspects as per the internal norms of the company.
The role would require the candidate to perform the following tasks:
- Customer Experience:
- Ensure adherence to the Service Level Agreements as informed to the customer.
- Work towards continuous improvement for serving all customers within the stated service delivery times across the city.
- Liaison with customer relationship team to ensure seamless customer experience.
- Manpower Management:
- Lead a very large fleet of delivery executives across areas through a 4 tier team of Managers and Team Leads (TLs) and warrant an efficient and healthy work environment
- Manage the on boarding and training activities for TLs and Delivery Executives and ensure that they follow the required guidelines while performing different tasks
- Ensure prompt responses to queries /concerns raised by the TLs and Delivery Executives thereby clearing doubts/ apprehensions if any.
- Monitor the performance metrics of different reporting teams and take necessary actions to improve the same
- Process and compliance:
- Help build and implement SOPs. Manage workflow and day to day operations
- Ensure compliance in hub operations and logistics in all areas
- Execute plans for ensuring availability of adequate fleet and/or building the fleet and infrastructure to meet the Supply demand
- Strategize and Execute central initiatives as well as contribute with ideas for effectively scaling up the operations in your city
- Explore opportunities for reducing the overall Cost Per Delivery
- Special Projects - Manage/ Contribute to Special projects such as launching new cities, building new supply chain etc.
- Graduate(Premier Institute) with 4-8 years work experience OR Post Graduate(Premier Institute) with 4-7 years' work exp.
- Prior experience in process design and operations implementation (preferably in Logistics / Supply chain management)
- Prior leadership experience. (experience in managing blue collared employees is a bonus)
- Strong time management skills and the ability to prioritise to meet daily, weekly, and long-term requirements and goals
- Data analytics skills / should be comfortable working with MS excel.
- Should have the intuition to use data effectively for devising operations strategy
- Structured problem solving, detail oriented and customer first attitude
- The candidate should have entrepreneurial attitude
- Must have attention to detail and critically think through and resolve problems
- Must have customer service skills and be able to maintain a consistent, elevated level of service.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.